You call it a blog.
I call it a journal.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

i'm smart, i promise.

dear journal,


no i'm not valedictorian (i honestly dont even know if i spelt that right)
yes, i have good grades
no i'm not top of my class
yes, i will get into college

but sometimes i sit in the back of the class, (or in the front scribbling away at my notes) feeling...'not so smart' i feel as if all the world wants is your science smarts, your english and math abilities, and your ACT score.

BUT tell you what: if you were to put me into hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, i would without a doubt be one of those Hermione Grangers. And if you needed to dispose of an evil ring possesed with an evil spirit, i could tell you the necessary steps and draw you a map to the place where the destroying must take place. if you are wondering in what other movie you have seen that girl in, call me up and i'll let you know in a matter of seconds. need a movie quote? i'm your girl. need a movie-night friend? call me up.
My skills in these particular areas classify me as an A+ nerd, and i am completely content with that. And the fact that i might have studied one direction more than for my modern world history final, is just peachy keen in my book.

So, if you are in need of a chemistry study-buddy, heres my number: NOT.
but if you find yourself in need of a fellow directioner, ravenclaw, hobbit, padawan, etc. you can find me in my room studying up on things that give me pure joy. (as shown above, reading HP #6)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this photo of you. Even more, I love you! Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where on EARTH did this picture come from?

    ReplyDelete