You call it a blog.
I call it a journal.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Summah

Dear summer,
Please come.
I yearn for you like a baby for its mother.
I miss you.


Last summer was probably one of the best I've ever had. Its a really great thing having your best friend live only 5 steps from your house. Sneaking off for secret porch rendezvous, having movie marathons into the wee hours of the morning, developing a deep fondness for her older brother, finding we have so much in common, crashing tandem bikes, falling deeply in love with break dancers and blues singers, fighting, then making up, and becoming a family member to her family, and her, mine.
The list goes on and on. And the memories are endless. And I hope this summer is quite similar.
Thanks megs, for an awesome summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment