You call it a blog.
I call it a journal.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

In need

I am (almost) always obsessed with at least one thing at any given moment in time. And right now, I am lacking.
So believe me when I say I am utterly and completely out of this world excited for this movie to come out and fill the void.
These books were unethically phenomenal, right? How could you not get so roped into the strife and triumphs of our heroine, Katniss, who soon became as much a part of you as your right arm??
You can't. It's quite impossible.
And how can I possibly choose between the wreckless, supportive best friend who has been through it all, or the sweet, caring admirer who has and will always love Katniss?
You can't. It's quite impossible.
So February the 22nd is the day (mark it in those nifty smartphones of yours) that I will joyously lay down money for the movie that will zealously rock my world on March the 23rd. How could I miss it?
I can't. It's quite impossible.
So, to all those devoted fans who will earnestly wait in lines at the theatre for ridiculously long amounts of time... See you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment