You call it a blog.
I call it a journal.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello world. its good to be back.

After a long period of absence, I have decided to return to the blogosphere, but for different reasons. I would argue that blogging is a form of journal-keeping, and this is definately the funnest, most easy way for me. so i'm back! and its good to be here.
current status:

I am 16 (turning 17 in 8 days)

I have a couple pretty amazing friends.

Thats right, not playing bball anymore:(

volleyball is still a go. loving it.

I got a job!!! coaching a 14 year old girls vball club team.

I got a job!!!...again. working at culvers in orem:)

single. (if you knew me at all, you wouldnt even have to ask!)

Junior at dear old AF high.

actually enjoying school for a change.

lovin' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment