You call it a blog.
I call it a journal.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Things you should know about me

1. If you're hanging with me, you're going to need to be able to take a joke.
2. Sarcasm is my second language.
3. If I'm sitting shotgun in your car, expect your radio to be played with.
4. If you mention 1D, i am automatically in your conversation.
5. I can be stubborn and defensive.
6. I cover my mouth when nervous.
7. I love my religion.
8. Not social.
9. I know everything about any movie I've ever watched.
10. I fall in love with fictional characters.
11. I have a list of 33 husbands.
12. Expect movie quotes in normal conversation.
13. You will never hear me swear.
14. My husband will have an accent.
15. I will always long to be at the beach.
16. I drink roxberry smoothies like water.
17. Expect squeals when I see a sports car.
18. Bursting into song is not out of the ordinary.
19. I may correct your grammar and/or verb usage.
20. Long hair, don't care.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I'm dying. This is soooo crazy. That describes me to a T. No joke. All except number 17. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps/ i think you and your bloggie are so incredible that you get an award!

    http://mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/breaking-my-blog-fast.html

    ReplyDelete