You call it a blog.
I call it a journal.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

answered.

So because of how much i loved how Brayden asked me, i wanted to make sure that the way i answered was equally as impressive. considering the fact that he used my favorite movie, Lord of the rings, i thought it would be a good idea to use one of his favorites, Star Wars.




The original plan was to just get a bunch of friends and have a light saber war on his front lawn. but as i was running the plan through with my mom, she had a better idea. his name is Brother Carrasco.

Bro. Carrasco is in my ward and is thee ultimate Star Wars fan. i'm talking met all the characters, gone to all the conventions, continues to attend conventions each year, has a complete collection of figures, walks in the parades, has the movies memorized, and did i mention his sons middle name is Anakin?

get the picture? perfect, right?

well, as i mentioned, he owns (i would use the term 'costumes' but it just doesnt give them justice) many full-on, legit, from the movie, suits.


So, mom's bright idea was to have him dress up and help me answer. But it turned out that I got to dress up as a stormtrooper. a real, live stormtrooper. in the legitimate suit that they would use in the movie. (how many girls can say that) and we went to his house, freaked him out a little, and made him get on his knees with his hands on his head. Then i revealed myself, and answered: (warning. cheesy line ahead) "Brayden, there is no one else in the galaxy that i would rather go to prom with!"

and that is my answering story:)


quite epic if i might add.

No comments:

Post a Comment